Monday 2 June 2008

EduMedia in the Alps

Its all quite beautiful here up in the middle of the Austrian Alps. I am in Salzburg to speak at the EduMedia conference this week. The weather is hot and sunny and the birds are singeing in the trees. The theme of this conference is Self Organised Learning in the Interactive Web. I have already enjoyed some interesting and stimulating conversations with the likes of Jay Cross (USA), Mark Kramer (Austria) and Wolfgang Greller (OU Netherlands) and I am looking forward to listening to the first keynotes in approximately 10 minutes time. Jay actually did a video interview of me over breakfast which he says he will post up on his website later on. Hope I dont have egg on my face....

I will try to blog and twitter from the conference as the sessions go on, but network connections here are a little flaky at times. More later, including some stunning photgraphs of the area....

No comments:

Post a Comment