Monday 15 October 2007

Fame at last

Wow - I'm famous! No sooner have I set foot back on dear old British soil than I have an airport named after me! At least, this is the story from a blog about product branding called NameWire. I discovered it was linked to my blog through Technorati. Not sure what I have done to be so honoured, but I am there, listed among such illustrious names as John F Kennedy, John Lennon, Charles De Gaulle and Ronald Reagan. See mum - I told you I would be famous one day - and here's me in a moody Clark Gable pose just for good measure. Some might say, more like Mr Bean. Who cares - I'm famous now...! (Seriously, the great thing about this link is that it is rated 127 on Technorati at the moment, so my own Technorati blog rating has already benefited).

I guess the simple answer to this conundrum is that whoever put the blog up, must have read my blog about the ALT-C conceived Hood 2.0 community (and the Midlands airport named after Robin Hood) and has misread the contents. Anyway, nice to know Hood 2.0 is responsible for elevating me into the stratospheric realms of celebrity. I'm off now down to the studio to get a new set of publicity photos taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment