Thursday 11 October 2007

England to win!

Well, I'm off on my travels yet again today, this time to the Fachhochschule Darmstadt, University of Applied Sciences, Germany. I'm involved in a transnational project called the Atlantis University Project, which connects students studying computer science in Germany, the UK, Ireland and other European countries. I'm going to act as a research mentor and provide some guidance for the project researchers. Not back 'til Sunday night, so I will probably miss the crunch match between France and England in the Rugby Union World Cup. I'm not sure how much the Germans are interested in men playing games with strange shaped balls, but I may be able to find it on a TV somewhere - maybe try an Irish pub.... Never mind, I will be there in spirit... Allez les Ros Bifs!

No comments:

Post a Comment