Monday 22 October 2007

FaceBook and Second Life to wed

It seems like a marriage made in heaven (or at least fantasy world).... Earlier this week a message popped up in my FaceBook notification section telling me that a new app had been created that enables FB users to communicate using their Second Life avatars.


"Fire Centaur from English Village has released a facebook application for Second Life called: Second Life Link. Using this application, you can: Create a Second Life account if you don't already have one, display your SL online status, share your favourite/ virtual home location with your friends, and see your friends online status's! Check it out at: http://apps.facebook.com/second-life/" runs the message.

The sender of the message warns that there may be 'some bugs' and other issues in the app, but that we are all invited to help to iron them out. Bugs. Issues. Ironing. I don't know. Sounds too much like home to me, but I will check it out when I get a little tinkering time.... If you have already installed it, let us know how you got on.

No comments:

Post a Comment