Monday 8 September 2008

Travelling lite

I'm travelling light today on my drive up to the University of Leeds to attend the UK's annual learning technology bash we all know as ALT-C 2008. As you can see from the image left, I'm taking a minimum of kit to be able to get the most out of the event, presenting my talks, communicating with home as well as twittering, blogging, and any other which way reporting live from the event I can think of. At least this event is in the UK so I don't need to worry about all the international power adaptors and other paraphernalia I usually take with me. No passport required either. In my electronic kit I have:

1 Acer Aspire 2920Z Wireless Laptop
2 Ethernet cable (just in case...)
3 Camera UCB cable
4 4x Gang Mains extension
5 Laptop Power cable
6 8 Gb Flashdrive
7 Apple iPhone
8 iPhone Power adapter and battery charger
9 Sony DSC-W80 Cyber-shot camera
10 Camera battery charger
11 Nintendo DS Lite
12 Nintendo DS Lite Power cable

Gone are the days when all I needed to take were my business cards a change of underwear ... ah, that reminds me....

No comments:

Post a Comment