Monday 11 October 2010

Getting Granular with Twitter

I recently presented two papers at the World Computer Congress in Brisbane, Australia. The first, 'Getting Granular with Twitter' was a paper primarily written by my old friends in Austria, Martin Ebner and Sandra Schaffert and their colleagues, and a very good job they did of making sense of Twitter as a conference back channel and event amplifier. I was delighted to be asked to be involved in the paper and presented it to an audience of educators during the Learn IT strand of the WCC conference. I have now found time to post up the slides (after struggling with Slideshare's protocols, I managed to find a way around them by converting the .pptx file to .pdf) and they have already been receiving some attention from readers since I posted them up last night. I hope you find the slides useful:

Creative Commons Licence
Getting granular with Twitter by Steve Wheeler is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment