Friday 21 March 2008

Meme: Passion Quilt

Right. It's an interesting challenge and looks a little like a chain letter, but here goes. Mike Hasley, of TechWarrior Blog, has laid down a challenge for me and 4 others to add to a collection of photos that represent our passion in teaching/learning. I have to tag it 'Meme: Passion Quilt' and post it on a blog, Flickr, FaceBook or some other social networking tool with a brief commentary of why it is a passion for me. I suppose it's quite appropriate for me to be taking part in something with the tag of 'passion' on Good Friday of all days.

So, above is my picture taken from a tour of South African township schools in 2004. I came out of the school and was instantly surrounded by dozens of school kids, all eager to talk to me. They were such great kids, full of energy and all desperate to learn something new. I showed them my digital camera and took some shots of them. They were probably still talking about it for weeks afterwards. The title of my photo is: 'A Passion to Show'.

Now I have to tag five other friends to see if the meme spreads... Helen Keegan, James Clay, Graham Attwell, Josie Fraser, and Andy Pullman.

No comments:

Post a Comment