Monday 10 December 2007

An eventful month ahead...

I'm very pleased to be so busy at the moment. It keeps me off the streets but on the road. There are several events that I have been invited to participate in over the next month or so, starting with an online event hosted by Yale University tomorrow night. It's a webcast for edubloggers only, in which a new online initiative is being launched. Main speaker will be Professor Diana Kleiner, Deputy Provost at Yale.

On Thursday I fly out to the University of Utrecht to lead a workshop for Bazaar's 'Show that you Share' Networks conference. Other speakers include Marco Kalz, Helen Keegan, Graham Attwell and Josie Fraser.

In January, I will be speaking at a number of events including the HEA hosted e-Learning Symposium at the University of Southampton - Jon Dron will also present; an 'Ask the Experts' online event for the University of Staffordshire, which also features Dave Foord; and last but not least, a paper presentation for the BETT show at Olympia in London. Then I'm going to lie down in a darkened room with a damp towel over my head, Ricky Hatton style...

No comments:

Post a Comment